Logic List Mailing Archive
PhD student position in trust management, Munich (Germany), Deadline: 30 Jun 2022
Huawei German Research Center in Munich is looking for a PhD student on
Security & Trust - Connected, Cooperative, Automated Mobility (m/f/d).
The ideal candidate would have background in probabilistic reasoning and
logic or formal methods and understanding of security.
The position is connected to a new EU Project starting in September 2022
on Security and Trust in Connected, Cooperative, Automated Mobility
(CCAM). The PhD candidate will be funded by the project and PhD topic will
be connected directly to the research inside this project. Goal is to
complete it in 3 years.
* Perform research and develop new solutions for Trust Management in the
Next-Generation CCAM technologies.
* Contribute to new mechanisms for assessing dynamic trust relationship
based on Zero Trust and Subjective Logic.
* Define a trust model and trust reasoning framework based on which
involved entities can establish trust for cooperatively executing
* Contribute to the research and development of technologies in the
upcoming domain of Connected, Cooperative and Automated Mobility (CCAM).
* Being involved in international initiatives including industry groups
such as 5GAA, Gaia-X, DIF and Horizon Europe research projects.
* Completed master studies (or equivalent) in computer science,
information technology, electrical engineering, or mathematics;
* Background in probabilistic reasoning and logic or formal methods
* Exposure and understanding of data protection and security development
* Good programming skill;
* Fluent in English;
Deadline: 30/06/2022 (could be extended) Detailed Description and
(or contact me directly at
Dr. Ioannis Krontiris
[LOGIC] mailing list
provided by a collaboration of the DVMLG, the Maths Departments in Bonn and Hamburg, and the ILLC at the Universiteit van Amsterdam